Saturday, March 12, 2011

MY BUTTON!!!

I am a bit of a tech geek.  I love all things computer based.  I have had a PDA of some sort since 2000.  My Droid has since replaced my need for a Palm phone, but I need my life in my hand at the touch of a button.  I  have drooled after a SmartBoard for my classroom for YEARS.  When I could not get one, I made one - dubbed a "Ghetto Smartboard" by my kids.  Duct tape, magnets, pvc pipe, a Wii Mote, a Bluetooth dongle and an IR pen.  My tablet has temporarily plugged that hole.  I have longed for a document camera, so I made one - from a ring stand and an old camcorder.  I love toys.  But when it comes to HTML, it am so lost.  I get the general premise, but beyond that, I am a definite candidate for HTML for Dummies.


BUT, I succeeded in getting a button made for this blog - after 2+ hours.  See, I told you, I sucked at it! But it does give some credence to the old adage, "If at first you don't succeed...spend the first few hours of your Spring Break getting the stupid thing to work!" 


Photobucket
So, feel free to grab and post it on your blogs/sites.  Or not.  But at least I got the dang thing to work!  Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...