Thursday, October 27, 2011

A Word of Thanks


I just wanted to take a moment to say thank you.  We are at our one year mark with this crazy life.  Thanks to everyone who reads my rantings, ramblings and ravings.  Thanks to everyone who takes a moment to let me know I am not alone in this fire world.  Thanks to all the fire wives who post their experiences on their blogs.  Fire Life is a far cry from the educational world.  Most of our friends and family just don't get it.  It is just a nice feeling to know I am not alone even when it seems like I am.

2 comments:

  1. Has it only been a year? You sound like an old pro! :) Congrats to you both on making it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a strange life, but it works for me most of the time. I like the shift work. It's the 24 hour overtime shifts that make me cringe!

    Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...