Tuesday, April 5, 2011

There Was a Reason I Did Not Go Into Elementary Education


And it was science fair projects.  I never had to do one growing up.  I had to judge a Science Fair at J's school one year.  But that was as close as I have actually come - until now.


 My oldest came down last night at 8pm - "MOMMMMMM!!!  I forgot about my science fair project"  My stomach sank.  My FF had work the next day - which leaves it with me.  UGH!  I am a high school history teacher.  I am not made for this.  I don't think like that.  DADDY was the elementary science teacher.  The experiment topic was at DADDY'S suggestion.  I have been bugging Daddy and his eldest to get this started.  I KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN!!!!  I knew there would be a Blue Shift blunder in here somewhere!!!  Ah well, such is life.  Develop a plan and move on, right?!  So, it began.

Last night, we hard boiled the eggs, brewed the coffee and soaked the eggs overnight.  That way we could answer the question that has been on all your minds - Which whitening toothpaste whitens coffee stained eggs the best?  I know it is profound, is it not?


So, here I sit, with my cell phone timer counting down the last 3 minute egg scrubbing - quietly cursing my husband.  Think he can sense it at Engine 2?  I hope so!
Tomorrow morning we'll have to print out and glue on the  pictures when I get to work, hopefully we can get to school a BIT earlier, than usual.  Please wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...