Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Some days I am such a geek...


Today is D's last day of K4.  Today is our last day tied to the neighborhood school that J taught in for 10 years, that has given an academic start to 3 of our 4 kids, that has given us many friendships - some permanent and some not so.  And what am I doing while Daddy takes D to her last day at that school?  I am adding more Fire Wife blogs and buttons to my blog.  I should be more sentimental.  I should have taken O and we all should have walked up there and said our good-byes.  It is indeed the end of an era.  But, I am not mushy.  I am indeed - a geek.


So Fire Wives and Fire Fighters, as I am working to compile my list, if I miss yours, leave me the html code for your button or the web address for your blog.  I will swiftly add it to my list.  Feel free to grab my button from the right and add it to yours.

Off to geekdom and then to pick up my boys from the in-laws.  Wow, I miss those muppets!

3 comments:

  1. I was sentimental with the first one, not so much by the last one.

    I'm on your list of Firefighter/Wives Blogs over there ~>
    if that's the list you're talking about.

    I need to make me a button. I'll add that to my list of things to do, which is only about 4 years long.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...