Wednesday, July 27, 2011

It is NEVER the answer

I just got a Facebook message from a teacher, who was originally in J's class at the academy.  His wife, is friends/co-workers, with the mom of some former students of mine.  He let me know that one of the girls took her own life last week.  My heart sank.  My kids have hardly recovered from the suicide of one of their own over a year and a half ago, and now we lost another. The surviving sister, took her friend's suicide, hard.  I cannot even begin to think of what this will do, knowing it was her own sister.

Please know suicide is never the answer, there is always another way.  Everyone, please let your friends and family know that you love them, especially if they are having a rough time with life.  The simplest gestures have the biggest impact.

Cookie, take care of her...

1 comment:

  1. my deepest condolences to the family and the community.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...