Thursday, December 11, 2014

Proud Momma

Just a quick moment to brag.  Sorry to those of you on Facebook with me, but I get to gush.

My boys are gaining some notice, aside from me for not having their room cleaned, and it is kinda cool to see it happen.  



Our oldest is at the high school I teach at. It was a drama filled decision, but one that has suited him quite well. After the first quarter grades were posted, he's #1 in his class.  Now, I realize that this is not spring of his senior year, but the foundation is definitely in place during this formative period and I think this is an amazing start. He is also being honored with an award this evening by the Milwaukee Urban League. I'll have pictures from that event after tonight.  It is nice that the world sees him as an amazing kid and it is not just me seeing it through my rose colored momma goggles.

Our youngest son is making the middle school rite of passage DC trip this spring.  He has been given the honor of laying a wreath at the Tomb of the Unknowns through an essay that wrote. He worked on that, draft after draft. He has also been inducted into the National Junior Forensic League honor society for his performances this season in debate.

Some days it is nice that things that I think are totally insane all around me, are actually falling into place quite nicely. Nice to know I am doing something right, even though it is the week before Christmas break and the whole world seems insane.

My FF is home with a sick girl. Here's where I am oh so grateful for this schedule. Hugs those FFs, they are amazing to have around.

1 comment:

  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...