Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Another Bad Day

It is rough being in 1st grade.  You are a big girl, doing big girl things.  But sometimes...you kinda fall apart and become mommy's baby again.

That was my D this AM.

Today is a Sun Day Fun Day for her class.  They don't have to wear their uniform, they can bring a stuffed animal.  There are games to bring joy.  

But, at 7:15 in the AM, it has already crumbled.

She and her sister destroyed their room last night.  So as I was cleaning it up at FIVE O'CLOCK IN THE MORNING, I said she had to wear uniform bottoms.  She is in a navy skirt - with adorable tights.  But no jeans. Mean Mommy. 

And, the teddy bear from her grandma that she was so excited to bring to school...got left at home.  I picked it up when I noticed she forgot it, but I must have set it down when I noticed something else was forgotten.  It was just not in the car.  And we live 2 counties away,  Daddy is not bringing it down.

So, I left my little big girl in tears at Before Care at school.  We were running late from other shenanigans this morning, so the lovely mommy that is running Before Care at our Lower Campus took over the comforting role for me.  And I was responsible, getting to work on time.  And it sucked.

I hope it gets better.  I hate leaving her that way.

It's Wednesday.  Friday needs to get here.  Hug your muppets, especially if they are having a bad day.  Kiss your FFs and remind them how much you love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...