Sunday, June 3, 2012

Fire Wives

We are awesome.  Not only can we change a diaper, while helping with homework, fixing a flat tire and making dinner, but we are also amazing support systems.  (Okay, maybe the tire was pushing it...)


We had a home explode this evening, with FFs in the home - no my hubby was not on scene - he just took one of the injured FFs in.  While I thank God, everyone is alive, and my hubby is safe, it is one of those things that makes you angry.  And my Fire Wife Friends were right there.  




We've never met.  We may never meet.  But none-the-less, they provide support that not even my closest friends could never offer, no matter how hard they try.


So, to my ladies, you so ROCK!  Thanks for listening to me vent.  I know my hubby was safe and sound, but we all know the what-if game.  And given some of the circumstances...but that is a discussion for another day.


And to all our FFs.  Be safe.  Come home safe to your friends and family.  And know that we are bursting with pride and love.
.
As always, hug your kids and kiss your FFs.  Let them know your pride and love

6 comments:

  1. oh wow! Glad to hear that hubby is safe and that everyone will be okay! Those brain tapes are so hard to turn off, the "what ifs." Giant hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It does get crazy! I think the fact that we are moving is good for him, and for me as well.

      Delete
  2. {{Hugs}} Trina. Glad your FF and the other FFs were okay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Firewives are totally the dopest bomb diggitty eva! :) Lots of hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog. I put your button on my blog. Glad everyone was okay!! I look forward to reading your posts! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I look forward to getting to know you better! Feel free to drop me a line anytime - internet is hooked up and life will be settled soon. I can't wait to take a look at your blog, but for now I am off to unpack some more girl toys. Thanks again!

      ~Trina

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...