Monday, June 18, 2012

A Peace Falls Over the House

The party has come and gone.  My 6 year-old princess was in heaven with her belated birthday party.  She was SO patient, waiting nearly a MONTH to celebrate her party.  Prom, her Daddy's schedule and the move delayed the day. But, spending it with friends and family was so worth it.  Hello Kitty and Barbie ruled the day.  The girls are with grandma and grandpa for the next few days so that I can get the other house cleaned up, without them in tow.  So, as I type at 8:03am, I am sitting in my living room, watching the news, with NO KIDS.  The boys are still asleep!  My girls are up north.  My FF is at work.  WOW!  I cannot tell you the last time this happened!  Peace has fallen over the house.  Now...in my insanity, I will miss the chaos that drove me looney last week, probably by the end of the day.

So, for today, I have nothing on the agenda and I would like to keep it that way for a while.  It is going to be hot, so I am going to keep the k9s calm and probably put the sprinkler out for the boys.  I think I might also get some pictures of the house taken for those far away.  Other than that, I am going to try and just sit.  We'll see how long that lasts.

Let me find the cord for my new camera - don't ask.  I don't seem to know where ANYTHING is.  I will get some pictures up on this sad and neglected blog.  :(

Happy Monday!  Enjoy your week.  Love on your muppets, kiss your firefighters and take a few moments to pamper yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...