Monday, June 10, 2013

Don't Tell Me, Show Me

That is usually my mantra. Words are easy, actions really show me what you mean. 


And my FF knows that.  We have been together for 17 years and married for nearly 15 of those.  He definitely knows what makes me tick. And he has been working his butt off to show me what he means.  His latest took nearly the entire week to complete - our patio.  I'll get some pics of that up here once the weather is nice and I can get a nice finished product pic.


But last night, after he spent the whole day back filling and moving dirt and cleaning up the tools and...and... and...

He was sitting on the couch, clearly wiped out.  He looked at me out of no where and said, "You know I love you, more now than ever before. I mean that."  And my heart just melted.  As if he hadn't done enough for me all weekend, this was indeed the cherry on the sundae. 


He is the love of my life. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...