Monday, June 24, 2013

Polish Water Park

Okay, PC police.  I am not Polish...although my dad did frequently question that...still not PC.  I am very Irish and Danish and Welsh...wrong side of the continent.  BUT, I do live on the southside of the city, which was built on the backs of the Polish Community, including our beautiful Basilica.  

There, now that I got that disclaimer out of the way, let me share.

Do you really need more than a hose and a bucket?


So ADORABLE!

No Rubber Duckies were harmed during the construction of this Polish Water Park!

She's not a big fan of the monster buckets that drop every 15 minutes in the water parks,
but this works just fine.

Such an AWESOME big brother!
RUN!  Let's do it AGAIN!


It is actually a giggling face, I promise!

I have an entire Polish Water Park Pinterest Board.  I think I might need to dip into it soon.

1 comment:

  1. Oh mah gosh, that looks like so much fun. We haven't played in the sprinkler in so long!

    Love all the water park ideas!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...