Sunday, January 12, 2014

She Sparkles...and I am Just Gonna Let Her

You have to understand, my youngest marches to the beat of her own drum.  Sometimes it is offbeat and sometimes I have no clue what she even hears.  But, she is always true to herself.  I do try to contain it.  She wears what she wants, when she wants and how she wants.  Rules for what to wear when, don't really apply.  I really do try to contain it, but she has so much sunshine and glitter in her veins that sometimes it just oozes out of her pores.  


 Would you care for a spot of tea??  One minute she is lecturing on the proper procedures on brewing and serving tea.

And the Next...
...she is running around in a tutu bunker gear. 






Other times she is just hanging around.





Also after mass...who buys these girls all these polka dotted tights!  Sheesh!  Here, she is a barrage of dotty glee. 






Today we had mass.  8AM mass...on shift day.  We got daddy out the door and we followed shortly there after.  I did a quick glance to make sure that there were undies, shoes, tights, etc...but notice I said quick.  As we were walking into the sanctuary...I looked at the little people in front of me. D was in one of Christmas dresses, looking adorable.  B was looking like a boy, but in nice jeans and a sweater.  My soon to be too cool high school was in a button down and khakis...sounds like a Christmas card. 

http://badgercatholic.blogspot.com/
Until you get to O.  She was walking in to this beautiful house of worship...  

in a red shirt/skirt outfit with flowing sleeves reminiscent of wings, with faint gold glitteries going through it, black knit tights with shiny silver polka dots the size of dimes (see above) and blue glitter tennis shoes - that are clearly the love child of a pair of my Chuck Taylor's and pair of their Twinkle Toes.  The shoes make the outfit, this was no exception. And she walked down the aisle, smiling the whole way, waving like Miss Tiny America to her fans...and all I could do was smirk.  That is my girl.

I tried to get a picture after her CARE class ended, but no go.  I will have to leave that to your imagination.  But, it is not the first time.  So I will leave you with this image to help you along...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...