Wednesday, April 25, 2012

I Think I Might Be Too Old

The FF and I started P90x on Monday.  He worked yesterday, so I did the next day after the showing of the house and the kids were in bed.  I am nervous about working out without him to keep me from going too far.  BUT...I LOVE it.  But...today I am feeling it.  My Obliques, my traps, my triceps - I can tell which muscles have been neglected.  I had to to roll out of bed this morning.  I am going to have to figure out a way to cushion my lower back through the floor exercises, my yoga mat is not enough.  (I am missing the last two disc in my spin - delivery of my first born blew those out in Y2K.)


So, wish me luck as I make my way through this.  Dang, I am old.  I don't remember taking this long to re cooperate from new exercise routines.  Happy Hump Day!  Conferences tonight and tomorrow.  I think I am among all teachers when I say, these  are such LOOOOOONNNG weeks.  Especially at this time of the year, when it is the 3rd round of conferences.  Then off to Shoulders and Arms, followed by Ab Ripper tonight. <Sigh> 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...