Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Time to Move On!



I have been fighting with my blog since I upgraded it.  I know better than to be in the first round of upgrades, but I wanted to see what Google was going to make bigger, better and brighter.  So, I upgraded and started fussin' like everyone on FaceBook after one of their upgrades.  I HATE IT!!


I couldn't make it work or find help.  So, I took my business elsewhere.  I will post in both places until I figure out how to have traffic forwarded to the new site.  I found some links, but I have not yet had the time to look at them.  So, please be patient with me while I work my way around the format.  I also have to decide on free vs. premium and all that jazz.


Here is the new link if you are interested. http://mfdwifetoohottohandle.wordpress.com/  I have imported everything, but not all posts transferred. Again, be patient with me.

1 comment:

  1. I hope it works out!

    I moved my blog to WP about a year or so ago... only to move it back after a few months.

    Everyone has their preferences, but after trying both I really do prefer Blogger. But then I know others who swear by WP.

    Good luck on your move!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...