Thursday, April 26, 2012

The Next 30 Days

from http://babyshanahan.blogspot.com/   

I am going to attempt the impossible. I am about 6 months later than the rest of the world, or maybe 6 months early, whose to say.  Maybe it is the leftover adrenaline rush from P90X's Ab Ripper, maybe it is the spring sunshine beaming in my window as I wait for my last workday of the week to begin.  I am going to be good about posting - 30 days, 30 posts.  



Now, not seeming to be totally impossible, remember, P90X is already taking a dedicated  hour of my day.  Then there's the extra life force that it takes to keep 16 and 17 year-olds focused at this point in the year. Don't forget you have to throw in the fact that I am the junior class adviser and prom is in 23 days.  I am heading several student groups' officers in pulling off a huge service message during prom week. Oh yeah, and I have to paint the new house (gotta love the colors I picked - maybe there's a post idea), as well as pack up and move our whole house, again, back to the city.  Throw in finals and end of the year business at school.  Nevermind the day to day chaos that comes, part and parcel, to life with a firefighter, four kids and 2 horses, also known as Great Pyrenees.   Now, suddenly, it seems to be a bit more of a daunting task.  BUT, paramedic school is over, and that makes all things possible.



So, it begins now.  Here is my post for the day, so I can spend my evening after the last night of  conferences for the year with my hubby and Muppets.  I am hoping this will help me keep things in perspective over the next month.  I get the feeling that it maybe a bit crazy on this end until summer. 


But, it will be nice to not spend a chunk of summer doing packing and moving stuff. Instead, I can simply enjoy it.  


For those of you who have to work tomorrow, enjoy your Friday.  For those of you who are enjoying your last of the work week, like me - enjoy your day off and do something fun.  Peace.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you're ambitious!!! I'm bad about just writing when the mood strikes me, though I notice, I'm happier when I've written more.

    Best of luck and here's to summer getting here quick!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...