Monday, September 16, 2013

I Can't Watch

I am a news junkie.  I get sucked in and I NEED MORE.  More information, more details, more, more, more...

Today, I almost got sucked in.  Social media told me that there were issues in DC and I instantly turned on a cable news network. 

For 30 seconds...

And then I had to turn it off.  

I was enjoying the last day of peace that I have.  I was chatting with some of my FFW gals and I cold not let it break my heart.  Not today.

Tomorrow, I will take in all the details.

But, for today, I am going to offer up my prayers - without the details.  They will find me, I don't need to seek them out.  I am certain I will have a more profound post as the night goes on.  For now, I will stick my head in the sand for a bit.  

Peace and love.  Tell those firefighters how much you love them as they walk out the door.  Smile and your kids' shenanigans.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...