Wednesday, November 16, 2011

World Prematurity Day

I think she finally hit 2000 grams this day!  No cannulas, thinking
about an open air crib.

My little 29 weeker.  My MIRACLE baby.  The reason why I take people's attacks so personally.  It is World Prematurity Day.  As a mommy of not only a 29 weeker, but also three 35 weekers, I am forever in debt to the March of Dimes for the work that they did before O was born and the work they continue to do.  Micro-preemies like O just didn't make it once upon a time.  Now, I am the proud mommy of a fiesty little rough and tumble gal!  Thank God for the work that the March of Dimes does.

My 8lb 8 month old CRAWLING!  So funny to see a
baby the size of a newborn crawling.  
Coming home day - 49 days old
4# 15oz



My miracle BIG GIRL!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...