Thursday, February 16, 2012

I Love My Attitude

But sometimes, I wish I had a more mild personality.  I have a big mouth and a strong personality.  Both are definitely assets, but both can be detrimental.  I am finding at home and at work, politics and my persona are clashing.  I am biting my tongue, but it truly is eating me alive inside.  

Say what you need to say.  My motto.  Plain and simple.  However, not everyone lives by that or can handle that.  Not everyone can handle me.  Sometimes I live up to the name of this blog.  


But, I try.  I try to be politically correct, I try to say things nicely instead of bluntly.  I do.  I really do.  


But it eats at me.  I feel like I lose part of me.  I feel like I am disappointing people.


To thine own self be true.


Sometimes it SUCKS to be a grown up.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...