Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Can you see the light??

It is coming from the end of the tunnel.  Eleven more days until the end of Med classes.  I will have time to correct papers, meet with students in my classroom without the 3 stooges bothering each other over the 47 blue colored pencils that are not worthy of their drawings -- they all must have access to the sacred ONE, update my blog, run to the bathroom...all those luxuries I must have taken for granted. 


February 12th, please come fast!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Glad it's almost over for you. Our crazy overtime just ended this week. So GLAD to have some extra hands around. Maybe I can shower on a regular basis now....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it amazing how the simple things make us happy after these stretches. Overtime is a good thing when you still have diapers to buy! Enjoy having him home for a few days!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...