Right now, I am focusing on the NOW.
Goals for today - AKA my FF's penitential Honey-do list -
- Tupperware sorted - keep, store downstairs, donate, toss.
- Clean the girls room. There are still boxes. I just can't look at their room anymore. <sigh> BUT, it is the only room I can't seem to get under control. The boys have been amazing with their rooms, so life is good. I really can't complain...much.
- Hang the curtains. I want to be able to step out into my living room in my pjs without being concerned about how much light the tank is giving off.
- Finding my Willow Tree figurines. I am missing them. They have been packed away for a YEAR!
- Put on my bed skirt. I don't want to look at my bed spring and all of the wall pictures I have stashed under my bed anymore.