Monday, July 30, 2012

Mystery and Intrigue

I am the keeper of the calendar. Yesterday when I looked to see what was coming up for the week in my handy dandy Cozi, I saw this...




Interesting...very, very interesting.


J NEVER plans anything as a surprise, never.  I can't tell you if he has even planned a date in the 16 years we have been together. Of course, I inquired a bit.  Just to see what he would give up.  Nada.


So, I think I will simply sit back and enjoy the mystery of it all - with bated breath, of course.

3 comments:

  1. Eeeek! So exciting! Can't wait to hear the details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, that is interesting. I wonder what it could be?

    If I knew J had planned something for us, I'd be scared, lol. Probably be a mudbog or hunting trip!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You crack me up! After tagging deer during a hunting season, while bartending, I was NEVER going to marry hunter. I kept true to that, so I don't have to worry! I'll let you know!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...