Monday, December 3, 2012

Christmas has Exploded

I am not sure what got into my Firefighter yesterday, but he knocked out more of his Honey-list in one day than he has in MONTHS combined.   Some of these are things I have been asking for, for, I don't know, 6 months.  Silly things like putting up the screen door.  He did that without me saying a word.  I had just given up on it.  

The outside lights are up at the house (now I just need lots and lots of fluffy snow!), the village is up and just in need of some minor tweaking and skirting of the tables, the door is on, the TV is mounted on the wall (again I have been asking for this for months)...all done within 24 hours, with mom stopping by for lunch, while my dad was over AND the Packer game was on.  You have no idea how impressed I am.  

He even wore out the polar bears!


He is back to work today...

Photo: There's that sassy elf!I will be missing him after having him home for almost 2 weeks.

So, what has your elf been up to??  I am in love with the Elf on the Shelf.  And my husband is amazingly patient with it.  I think he jsut happy that Christmas has really made its way back in to our home.  So, ours is named Max, after the Grinch's lovely, patient K9 unit. My girls LOVE looking for him and were so excited to see him make his appearance.  I think I will chronicle his shenanigans throughout this season.  It will be fun!

Hug your muppets and enjoy their eyes lighting up with the season that is upon us and love on your firefighters.  Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...