Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Ugh, I Can Smell Myself!

Okay...I might have some undiagnosed OCD tendencies.  Smells get to me.  I hated the Axe phase about 10 years ago and hate it when my girls spray body spray in my class.  N had to make sure he had deodorant with him after practice, because I just could not handle he funk! <shiver from the thought>  Okay, focus...

So, Black Friday, BBW had an awesome special and I had a coupon.  Perfect storm.  So I got my usual Moonlight Path - stuff.  I hate mixing scents!  I have to have the shower gel, the body spray and lotion in the same scent.  Otherwise my scents clash and I can't STAND it! 

Moonlight Path Shower Gel - Signature Collection - Bath & Body WorksBut the amazing part is, I found a NEW scent.  Wild and crazy, I know!  I never like anything else and often find myself holding my breath while I hug other people because I can't handle with added scent.  So annoyed with myself, but I can't help it!

Anyway, my FF was thrilled.  He is such a girly-man sometimes and bought me the new scent.  Here we are, nearly two weeks later...and I just tried them

Twilight Woods Shower Gel - Signature Collection - Bath & Body WorksAnd all day, all I can smell is ME! Twilight Woods.  I am not hating this smell.  I like the smell, but it is not my smell.  My kids (at home) love it - the girls got their "spritz" for the day.  My girls here at work have checked for me and used my lotion.  Every once in a while, I move and notice it and it bugs me.  


Sad, don't you think.  Such concerns of a crazy lady!

Anyway, half way through the week.  FF works tomorrow and the 3 stooges have their winter concert tomorrow - it is guaranteed to be insane, at best!  Hug your muppets and love your FFs, prepare yourself for the holiday season and enjoy the experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...