Friday, July 19, 2013

Life!

And not the fun part of it, either.  The stressful, why was I in such a hurry to grow up again? kind of life.  It has taken over and I am so fighting to take it back and not become a soul sucking entity.  It has distracted me from my writing (I have FIVE started posts sitting there waiting for my attention.), from the Muppets, from my FF, from the polar bears...and it officially SUCKS!
You know you need to snap out of  it when your 7 year-old
brings you these.

I am doing better than I was two nights ago and better than I was yesterday.  I will be happy when I get my groove back from the life that has stolen it so I can live fully again.  

Until then, bear with me...

2 comments:

  1. Sending hugs, my friend. Having some of those moments here, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. And hugs your as well. You can never have too many. <3

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...