Sunday, February 20, 2011

Must Be the Blue Shift

But, lo and behold, it is not.  It is indeed the Red Shift.  But, none-the-less, Jeff is working to make up one of the days he took off to help me with the girls.  So, what does that mean?  Snow of course.  

Forecast: 3 to 5 inches of snow before noon

Updated: Feb. 20, 2011 9:56 a.m. | The National Weather Service has issued a winter storm warning for all of southeastern Wisconsin from 8 a.m. Sunday through 6 p.m. Monday, but the snowfall will be especially heavy this morning, according to WTMJ-TV (Channel 4) meteorologist Lance Hill.
And we are double booked today - David Seebach and the Milwaukee Symphony Orchestra at 2pm - with the three stooges, followed by a jaunt up to Sheboygan  to Blue Harbor Resort for the Boys to hang out with J's Uncle and his grandson.  I can't disappoint the boys, but this is going to royally suck.  I was planning on hanging out with Desi in the Splash pad for a bit, but with the roads as bad as they will be, I think I will be simply dropping them off.  I may also swing by my dad's and drop off D - since he will already have Obabia.  I prefer to have as few children in the car as possible.


Happy Sunday.  Wish me luck.  Ughhhh, and I still have one final yet to write tonight!  Gotta love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...