Sunday, May 27, 2012

Go Bold or Go Home

But what do you do when you are home and the bold doesn't work?


I DESPISE white walls.  The literally bother me to the point of obsession.  My classroom is covered in "stuff" because of it.  So, it makes sense that my home would be no different.  


I got my red paint up on the wall...
20120526_142531.jpg and my poor hubby was NERVOUS as he did the edging for me.


20120526_142422.jpg But it grew on him.


and now the first coat is on. 20120526_142522.jpg

And I LOVE it!  I can't wait to get the second coat on today.

The one room I wasn't worried about I HATED and to take Lowe's and Valspar up on their "Love Your Color Guarantee".  And it was on the one room I thought I would be safe with - our bedroom.  It is the same color we have now.  But, our new bedroom is smaller...and as soon as J started edging, I knew it wouldn't work.

20120526_163428.jpg
We got one coat on the living room, the dining room is done, our bedroom has 2 3/4 walls done.  We still need to go over the edging, but I wanted to make sure it would dry, before I primed it and redid it.  All I see is a dirty butt crack...sorry.  That is what happens when you spend 11 years with diapers, I guess. I can't wait to get it done this morning.


4 comments:

  1. I don't know. I've tried a different browser, it's the same in both.
    When I try to copy and paste the URL to go directly to the pic, it's like "https://mail.google.com/mail/...." It takes me to an account sign in page, tells me I'm signed in, and wants me to sign in under another account.
    I don't know what to do. Technology went on past my limited capabilites :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I couldn't see it on my phone. I will play with it at lunch time to see if I can fix it. I'll let you know.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...