Friday, May 4, 2012

In Wisconsin, If You Don't Like the Weather...

wait five minutes it will change.  Which is soooo true.  We had 80s in March and frost for most of April. 80s yesterday and the day before.  40s will be here later this afternoon.  I am hoping my hubby will get the OT he put in for today.  My kids and I will enjoy homemade mac n cheese and some movies, as the cold front comes in.  I can't wait for the day to be over!  I love the weekends!


Wednesday we spent the night outside, talking to our neighbors, enjoying my hubby's yummy fajitas from the grill.  Yesterday, we took the kids to the park, threw the ball around, swang on the swings, watched some of my freshmen on the JV bball team.  It was so nice.  This might be the end of our spring.  The next time we have any sort of heat, it may very be 105 in the shade with 95% humidity.


Enjoy my lovelies in the park.









2 comments:

  1. Lol...swang.

    Looks like y'all had a fun day at the park.

    Do you have any special plans for the summer?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL - I grew up with a Funk and Wagnal encyclopedia and dictionary set - color = colour, favor = favour and swung = swang. I can't help it!

      Swang - verb Chiefly Scot. and North England
      simple past tense of swing

      Summer plans, since we are moving - AGAIN at the end of this month, I simply want to settle in to our new house and play mommy. We are looking to go to see family over Thanksgiving, but just chilling at home for the summer. A camping trip here and there, but nothing major. You guys??

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...