Friday, May 18, 2012

I Used to Be a Book Worm

and I don't know where that has gone.  In the summer, I read constantly.  But during the school year, I think I have read 4 or 5 books NOT for class.  I will read that in a week's time over the summer.  It is sad.  I keep hoping that life will slow down.  I said that last year for after the academy.  I said it last summer after the move.  I said it from September through April for Paramedic Training and now I find myself saying it again, for after this move.


I miss reading.  I miss my Nook.  I miss the library.  I miss books.  


So, for April and May, my goal was to get a post a day up.  My next goal will be starting June 15th, to read 3 books a week and get back into my library night routine.  I am hoping the summer reading program for the kids will be enough to get them to hold me accountable. I miss it.


Happy almost Friday!  Kiss your Firefighters. Hug your Kids.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...